The Speech Mom Book
By Maya Borna M.S CCC-SLP
Are you a parent, caregiver, or teacher looking for ways to help a young child talk?
Would you like to help you child produce his sounds correctly?
Would you like to learn more about how to help young children communicate ?
Do you want to know the secrets for obtaining school based speech therapy?
If so, you’ve arrived at the right place.
The Speech Mom is a resourceful and valuable guide book for families of children with communication disorders/delays. It provides families with access to information needed to support their children’s speech and language development from home!
I have created this secret tool to help mothers who lack the time or the financial mean to see a specialist on a regular basis, help support their children speech from home.
It provides step by step strategies to remediate most common articulation errors and important information on ways for obtaining school based speech services.
THE SPEECH MOM: The Book provides 40 pages of educational, evidenced based information that can be utilized by parents, speech-language pathologists, early interventionists, early childhood educators and other early childhood specialists. Specifically this book includes:
- Strategies on teaching your child how to produce most common sound errors.
- The role of parents and caregivers in a child’s speech & language development
- How children learn speech & language
- Tips for choosing crucial times for language development
- Specific tips & strategies to help you connect, follow your child’s lead, provide your child opportunities to communicate and respond meaningfully within your everyday routines and activities
- How to improve your child social skills
- Important information about the IEP process and how to obtain services for your child.
- Modifications/accommodations that must be implemented in the class for your child if needed.
How This Book Stands Out From Similar Resources
The secret it out! No other book reveals the therapist’s secrets on ways to remediate sounds!!!
You can get your copy of THE SPEECH MOM at amazon.com